Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Oh the things I have learned. . .

logoMy mission has changed my life. It has been my best educator on life, faith, and common sense. It has taught me skills and lessons that will help me with the rest of my eternity! I wanted to share just a few of those lessons learned.

  • Lightning will strike a moving car. Rubber tires do NOT keep you safe!
  • Gas stoves are meant to be in the off position for a reason.
  • Virginia air is like drinking soup.
  • Rain storms are meant to be instantaneous and destructive all at the same time! 
  • Paper cuts can lead to staff infection. Don't ignore them!
  • When you are really loved you will be offered many a family member to marry......
  • Frogs can get inside apartments.... so can black widows and dark fishing spiders, and crickets
Ok now on to the more serious ones!
  • Time moves faster then expected and slower then measured
  • The gospel of Jesus Christ can heal any wound and mend any heart. 
  • My Father in Heaven does love each and everyone one of us perfectly and equally
  • Families are meant to be together for eternity
  • Love will always disperse contention and frustration
  • Satan can not be there when humility is present
  • Change is the best and hardest thing that will ever happen to us
I have loved my mission and I am grateful for the blessings that it has brought to my life. I know this is the true gospel of Jesus Christ. I love Him and I am so grateful I have been able to serve Him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment